Monday, January 4, 2010

A Wonderful Time!

I went on a date with my friend Logan. He picked me up and him me Randell and Shaina all meet Brett Jessica Danny and Kiah at Kestlers. We all piled in Randall's car and drove off to go caroling. We only went to peoples houses that we knew. After a couple of houses we went to Danny's house and had some hot chocolate! It was pretty good. We went from about 6:30 to 9:00 I think. We also went to the extended care place and they said that we could go up and down the halls singing. We walked slow and sang soft and quietly. My favorite part of the whole thing is when we were in the middle of a verse Kiah started singing the 3rd verse. Logan and I looked at each other and then at the hymn book (Danny was smart and brought some) and we just started laughing. She realized it and was kind of laughing too. We also went and sang at Walmart! When it was getting late we went to Brett's house and played games. We went into his living room and they had the tree and presents there. When Logan saw them just like a little kid he said "PRESENTS!!" it was so funny. We played this game called the adverb game. I know what you are thinking boring but it was so much fun! We went and sang at Kiah's house and had cookies that her mom made (yummy!) hey had us sing for them before we could get any. The pictures are from her house. It was so much fun that night to hang out with all of my friends.

In the picture it goes Jessica(white beeny) Brett (blue one) Kiah Danny Logan(green coat) Me Shaina and Randall.

This one is my favorite. Kiah's dad took the pictures.

1 comment: