Thursday, January 14, 2010

Final Freedom

Finally after a year I took my test to get my license and guess what... I passed! Mr. Hale (driving instructor) said that I was a great driver. I am so excited to be able to drive myself the the store and to see Alisha some weekends. Besides the slipperyness dad trusts me to drive good he thinks that I am a good driver. Monday I went and took my written test and only missed 2. I tried to get a perfect score so that I could brag to LeeRoy who only missed one. Lori told me before we went that if I failed that he was the only one who could tease me because of it. I was so scared to take my driving test. Mr. Hale made it so that it didn't even seem like I was taking a driving test. He talked to me about my classes and just different stuff. Afterward we went to the courthouse to get my license. I am so excited!!

I got to stand in front of the blue screen for like the 3rd time.

The lady was really nice.
I think that mom is a little to excited for me to get it.
FREEDOM YES!!! FINALLY!!!

3 comments: