Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pepper

It is so sad, Pepper the best dog in the world died. He was the coolest. I have know him since I can remmeber, since I was little. He was my favorite dog. He got kind of lazzy, but it was funny because he would really come to you unless you were in the shade. Whenever we would call him he would always be under the apple trees, he liked it there. Dad said that Pepper's favorite spot was right at grandpa's feet. That is where they buried him, at grandpa's feet. I was so sad when dad called and said he had talked to Kevin and he told him that he died. I am going to miss that dog. Last summer most of the time I would be sitting on the porch or grass just petting him, he loved it. Dad would come out and say "you like that dog", and I did. I remember he went on a hike with dad, Bryce, and me. We would always play around with him for hours and hours nonstop. It was the best.

I sure will miss the old dog.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Lacie! I love love love your new header though. That is a beautiful picture of you!

    ReplyDelete